Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
1953 began at the beginning.

Device: motorola xoom
motorola xoom

Hi i am new to the site and need help, I have a motorola xoom which is not being recognised by Clibre can anyone help me please.
1953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:10 AM   #2
Hutch4304
Hutch4304 began at the beginning.

Device: Motorola Xoom
I'm also having trouble connecting my Xoom to Calibre. Hoping you get a response soon!
Hutch4304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2012, 09:53 AM   #3
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
You might as that question in the Calibre forum and get more responses.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:50 PM   #4
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
simple reason: it's not recognized as a drive by the system, therefore it's not recognized by Calibre...
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:42 AM   #5
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1953 View Post
Hi i am new to the site and need help, I have a motorola xoom which is not being recognised by Clibre can anyone help me please.
Of course you always can take out the SD card, connect it directly to your PC and add books that way.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2012, 02:13 AM   #6
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
I use wifi and copy books from a share on a NAS. Calibre has no way to know what reader software you are using so you have to decide what format to use. I tag books I want on my Xoom and then write them in epub format to disc where I can get at them via wifi. Copy them over. Then I do an import in Mantano reader. Not perfect, but easy enough. I keep a few hundred books on the device. Add new ones now and then and remove older.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote