Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-14-2009, 01:00 PM   #1
captcrouton
Connoisseur
captcrouton has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle 2
New Kindle buyer

Just ordered my kindle at it should be here any day. I can actually load it with books while it's en route, if I go through Amazon. But I'm right now looking for a good understandable Bible and my web searches lead me here.
captcrouton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi captcrouton and welcome to MobileRead. Be sure and let us know when you get your Kindle
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
captcrouton
Connoisseur
captcrouton has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle 2
Hooray! My Kindle 2 arrived in the mail today. I have already uploaded it with goodies even while it traveled here.

I'm all geeked up about it, so I won't spend time talking about it. See ya later.
captcrouton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:53 PM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Congratulations on your new Kindle captcrouton! When you have a chance, check out the links in my sig for more fun things you can do with your Kindle.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote