Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-26-2011, 10:44 AM   #1
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
New at Podiobooks - free fantasy podcast of Union of Renegades

Until Monday November 28th anyone can enter to win the complete audiobook version of this novel that is currently a serial podcast. Leave a comment to enter the giveaway drawing at this blog post: http://fantasywebfiction.wordpress.c...des-audiobook/

Let the voices in my head enter yours!

After much effort and with help from DarkFire Productions, I have now entered the audio medium with my fantasy fiction.

The first 5 chapters of my novel Union of Renegades: The Rys Chronicles Book I went live today as a free fantasy podcast at Podiobooks.

More chapters will be added every week until the whole 40 chapter 180,000 word novel has been presented as a free serialized podcast.

The novel was read by Chris Snelgrove who did a wonderful job bringing all the many characters to life, and I thank him greatly for his efforts.

About the novel:

Dreibrand Veta has killed for his country. At the frontlines of imperial expansion, he seeks to rebuild the fortune of his noble family. In his daring travels he encounters the rys, a race far more powerful than the human empire that bred him. Dreibrand cannot defy the rys Queen Onja nor defend his companion, Miranda, and her children from the wicked tyrant Queen.

Desperate for help, Dreibrand and Miranda join Shan, a rys with emerging powers who plans to challenge Onja. In Shan’s pursuit of the rys throne, he exerts his magical powers, gathers his allies, and incites rebellion among Onja’s human subjects.

Great wealth and power will reward the kings, warriors, and spies that align themselves with the rys pretender, but defeat could mean worse than death. Onja can imprison souls and her genocidal rage is legendary. Everything is at risk for Shan’s union of renegades.

If interested, please start listening to the Union of Renegades fantasy podcast and share it with your friends.

P.S. Please note that Union of Renegades is also a free ebook. Use the link in my signature or visit Smashwords.

Last edited by Falbe Publishing; 11-22-2011 at 08:19 PM. Reason: New information
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote