Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-06-2018, 03:16 AM   #31
ruizhipeng001
ruizhipeng001 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwrite3
Quote:
Originally Posted by philip_goule View Post
Chinese,thank you
I'm a Chinese too , but i don't think reading an article which is writed by English is very hard
ruizhipeng001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 03:25 AM   #32
ruizhipeng001
ruizhipeng001 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwrite3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
What language is your native language?
I can probably find an on-line translation of:
No double posting.
Thank you for all your crucial work and I wanna to know if there is a pre-version of jailbreak in KPW 3 (5.9.4) , or maybe you can tell us some news about the progress of jailbreaking?
ruizhipeng001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2018, 10:19 AM   #33
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruizhipeng001 View Post
Thank you for all your crucial work and I wanna to know if there is a pre-version of jailbreak in KPW 3 (5.9.4) , or maybe you can tell us some news about the progress of jailbreaking?
We are in an adversarial situation with Amazon/Lab126.
Adversarial ? 对抗性
We never discuss what is happening on our part in public before release.

Amazon/Lab126 is staffed with a large number of highly paid, full time, professional programmers and software engineers.

On our side, a few, part time, hobbyists doing work voluntarily during their free time.
(Although a few of those hobbyists are also professionals of computer science in their day jobs. It isn't as if anybody here fails to know what they are doing. )

Surprise is our only advantage, so we try to never give that away.

A new jail break will happen when it happens. Always include 'never' in that forecast.

Last edited by knc1; 03-06-2018 at 10:23 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 02:12 PM   #34
philip_goule
Enthusiast
philip_goule began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite2
Quote:
What language is your native language?
I can probably find an on-line translation of:
No double posting.
I used usb2ttl to remove the root password.
now,what should I do to jb my kpw3?
philip_goule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 02:47 PM   #35
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

There is no root password to remove.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=267541
Advert
Old 03-07-2018, 02:47 AM   #36
philip_goule
Enthusiast

Quote:
There is no root password to remove.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=267541
Thank You! I did it,but I can't see KUAL.I wonder if there is a way I can downgrade my kpw3 with FW =5.9.2.0.1???
Old 03-07-2018, 06:12 AM   #37
philip_goule
Enthusiast

Quote:
Since it is not a PW3 running 5.9.2.0.1 firmware the answer is: No.
You can not jailbreak your device/firmware combination.
my kpw3 is running 5.9.2.0.1,how can I jailbreak it?PLZ
Old 03-07-2018, 09:16 AM   #38
datanoise
Groupie
datanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: SuperNote A5X
Serial port.

See this thread.
datanoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 10:08 AM   #39
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Thank You! I did it,but I can't see KUAL.I wonder if there is a way I can downgrade my kpw3 with FW =5.9.2.0.1???
Quote:
my kpw3 is running 5.9.2.0.1,how can I jailbreak it?PLZ
Please, please, stop the duplicate posts.
Keep your posts in a single thread (say, start your own, they are cheap here).

Nobody can follow what you are doing, what you have done, what advice has been given (and what parts of that advice you have ignored) with your posts spread all over the forum.

Start your own thread, keep all posts about your problem in that thread or go away, you are just wasting your time and ours with your scattered postings.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:20 AM   #40
philip_goule
Enthusiast

Quote:
Please, please, stop the duplicate posts.
Keep your posts in a single thread (say, start your own, they are cheap here).

Nobody can follow what you are doing, what you have done, what advice has been given (and what parts of that advice you have ignored) with your posts spread all over the forum.

Start your own thread, keep all posts about your problem in that thread or go away, you are just wasting your time and ours with your scattered postings.
I get it.sorry!