Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 04-21-2009, 10:30 PM   #1
Stanrod
Stanrod began at the beginning.

Device: PRS505 PRS700
Post Ebook Library Will not let you sign in

Hi people, This is my first thread I'm posting and I hope you can help me with a problem thats really giving me a hard time with my Ebook Library software by Sony, the Ebook Store homepage will come right after I click on Ebookstore on the source view, but when I click where says Register at the top it just says "Unable to access the ebook store", I've tried uninstalling the software, reinstalling it, my firewall and AV are off, I'm using an admin rights account and I've followed some of the steps I found on sony esupport online but cannot manage get any further from that option, hope you can understand my situation, thanks in advance
Stanrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:04 AM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Have you tried the fixes in this thread?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16796

I hope it helps.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2009, 02:25 PM   #3
Stanrod
Stanrod began at the beginning.

Device: PRS505 PRS700
MMM I'm afraid it did not work either, there seems like if the software is trying to invoke some sort of Activex control or something and that's the reason the page will not load, thaks for trying my friend and if you have any other recomemndation that will be welcome...
Stanrod is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook library, log in, sign in. unable to access, sony