Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-24-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
DArenson
ebookworm
DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kobo, Kindle
Outcast from Hell. Banished from Heaven. Lost on Earth.

I am Laila, of the night. I have walked through godlight and through darkness. I have fought demons and I have slain angels. I am Laila, of the shadows. I have hidden and run, and I have stood up and striven. I am Laila, of tears and blood, of sins and of piety. I am Laila, outcast from Hell, banished from Heaven. I am alone, in darkness. I am Laila, of light and of fire. I am fallen. I rise again.

FLAMING DOVE
a dark fantasy novel by Daniel Arenson

The battle of Armageddon was finally fought... and ended with no clear victor. Upon the mountain, the armies of Hell and Heaven beat each other into a bloody, uneasy standstill, leaving the Earth in ruins. Armageddon should have ended with Heaven winning, ushering in an era of peace. That's what the prophecies said. Instead, the two armies--one of angels, one of demons--hunker down in the scorched planet, lick their wounds, and gear up for a prolonged war with no end in sight.

In this chaos of warring armies and ruined landscapes, Laila doesn't want to take sides. Her mother was an angel, her father a demon; she is outcast from both camps. And yet both armies need her, for with her mixed blood, Laila can become the ultimate spy... or ultimate soldier. As the armies of Heaven and Hell pursue her, Laila's only war is within her heart--a struggle between her demonic and heavenly blood.

Flaming Dove Website

Buy for Kindle US

Buy for Kindle UK

Buy for Nook

Buy from Smashwords

Last edited by DArenson; 03-13-2011 at 04:15 PM.
DArenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
DArenson
ebookworm
DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!

Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone!

To celebrate the long weekend, I've generated a "50% off" coupon for Flaming Dove!

Here is your coupon code: JB46Z

Here is Flaming Dove at Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/22230

David Dalglish, bestselling author of the Half-Orc fantasy series, writes about Flaming Dove: "It's really very simple. If you want to read about angels tossing around godlight and demons lashing whips and shooting fire while super-powerful archangels and archdemons blow up half the world trying to crush each other....well, here you go."

Instead of $3.99, you can now read Flaming Dove for only $1.99. This coupon is only good for THIS WEEKEND, so grab a copy quickly. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Last edited by DArenson; 01-06-2011 at 06:50 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:25 AM   #3
gtriever
Addict
gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Thanks! Just grabbed it and added it to my "to-read" queue.
gtriever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:53 PM   #4
DArenson
ebookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtriever View Post
Thanks! Just grabbed it and added it to my "to-read" queue.
Hope you enjoy it!
Old 09-05-2010, 03:51 AM   #5
indie
Enthusiast
indie began at the beginning.

Device: none
I love your cover.
indie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:46 AM   #6
mish
Addict
mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 2
I agree...awesome cover!
mish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:52 AM   #7
DArenson
ebookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mish View Post
I agree...awesome cover!
Thanks guys!

You can learn more about the artwork, and view a high res image, here:

http://www.danielarenson.com/FlamingDoveArtwork.aspx

And if you still want to grab a 50% off copy, the Smashwords coupon is good until tomorrow. That coupon again is: JB46Z

Thanks!
Old 09-06-2010, 04:39 PM   #8
DArenson
ebookworm

Quick reminder: You have only several hours left to grab Flaming Dove at 50% off!

If you want to read a fast-paced, dark fantasy about demons, angels, and a war between them, here's your chance.

Coupon code: JB46Z (good for only a few more hours)

Flaming Dove at Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/22230

Learn more at: http://www.DanielArenson.com
Old 09-12-2010, 12:31 PM   #9
DArenson
ebookworm

Hi everyone,

I hope you're having a great weekend.

I've uploaded a recent Flaming Dove interview to my website:

http://danielarenson.com/FlamingDoveInterview01.aspx

I'm hoping you take a look!

If you haven't read Flaming Dove yet, you can still grab a copy from Smashwords or Kindle. Thanks for reading!

Flaming Dove at Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004089EPA

Daniel
Old 09-17-2010, 03:25 PM   #10
DArenson
ebookworm

My dark fantasy novel Flaming Dove received a new five-star review on Amazon.com:

"Wonderful Read. This book was my first from the kindle store, haven't even gotten my kindle yet so I read on kindle for pc. From jump street this book grabbed me and never let go. The characters and their personalities were very real to me. The emotions they expressed touched my heart and I felt for them. The imagery of the settings and flashbacks were excellent. I hope for a sequel soon."

In other news: Flaming Dove is now available in iBookstore for iPads and iPhones! A paperback will be released in a few days.

Learn more about Flaming Dove: http://www.DanielArenson.com/DarkFantasyNovel.aspx

Flaming Dove at Kindle US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004089EPA

Flaming Dove at Kindle UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Flaming-Dove/dp/B004089EPA

Daniel
Old 09-17-2010, 05:27 PM   #11
gtriever
Addict
gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Congrats! IMHO, you've got a winner here. I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish.
gtriever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 08:35 AM   #12
DArenson
ebookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtriever View Post
Congrats! IMHO, you've got a winner here. I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish.
Thank you, gtriever!
Old 09-28-2010, 01:26 PM   #13
DArenson
ebookworm

Geek Speak Magazine reviewed my novel Flaming Dove today. Here's a quote from their review:

"This book is just really, really fun. It’s pure pleasure to read, even in its darkest moments. It’s all epic battles and complicated relationships and thoughtful allegory all wrapped up in clean, well-crafted prose.... This book is an absolute bargain at the Kindle store, and is a thoroughly engaging way to spend a couple of hours."

Read the full review.

Flaming Dove at Kindle US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004089EPA

Flaming Dove at Kindle UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Flaming-Dove/dp/B004089EPA

Thanks for reading!
Old 09-29-2010, 03:19 AM   #14
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I also just finished and reviewed "Flaming Dove." I really enjoyed it! You can check out my review here.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:26 PM   #15
DArenson
ebookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I also just finished and reviewed "Flaming Dove." I really enjoyed it! You can check out my review here.
Thanks, Grace! I loved reading your review of Flaming Dove.

Tags
dark fantasy, epic fantasy, paranormal fantasy