Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Is chicken soup an abomination?
Yes 5 15.63%
Yes 8 25.00%
The blue one next to the fish 19 59.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2010, 09:18 PM   #166
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Look, I wana be your friend. Lets go see a movie.

Spoiler:
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:10 AM   #167
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Take him to see "The Kentucky Fried Movie".
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2010, 09:30 AM   #168
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Those movies sound horrible!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:36 AM   #169
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Look, I wana be your friend. Lets go see a movie.

Spoiler:
Hmmmm .... were you perhaps traumatized by accidentally renting this movie instead of Poltergeist? And have pursued a life-long relentless crusade to rid the earth of afflicted fowl? Perhaps pshrynk can help you with this problem. Got $300?

[errr... are you buying the popcorn?]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:42 AM   #170
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Hmmmm .... were you perhaps traumatized by accidentally renting this movie instead of Poltergeist? And have pursued a life-long relentless crusade to rid the earth of afflicted fowl? Perhaps pshrynk can help you with this problem. Got $300?

[errr... are you buying the popcorn?]
I'd keep an eye on that popcorn pooh - it's corn, after all, and they're looking to fatten us up! They'll even slather it in butter to make butter chicken!
Advert
Old 09-03-2010, 11:19 AM   #171
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Are chickens naturally paranoid?

I simply like chickens. Is that hard to understand?
By the bucket.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:58 AM   #172
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

SoS - I'm really beginning to think you have a "chicken dependence" problem. Seek professional help before your nascent addiction robs your life of all meaning, and lands you in the KFC parking lot next to the dumpster begging for the contents of their grease trap!
Old 09-03-2010, 01:03 PM   #173
SameOldStory
My True Self

Cruel hearted chicken!

And let me tell you something, that dumpster is a great place to hang out with my friends. Well, friend. Well, some guy that likes to go dumpster diving with me when they toss out the old chicken at the end of the night.

Cruel hearted chicken!
Old 09-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #174
poohbear_nc
Now what?

If you think that self-pitying tirade will earn you an invitation for a group hug -- WRONG! Cuddle up with you dumpster-diving-buddy and snack the night away!

[Errr I hear Burger King throws out some primo stuff!]
Old 09-03-2010, 03:19 PM   #175
SameOldStory
My True Self

Boston Market throws out corn at the end of the day. Do you have one near you?

If you give me your address I'll check for you. I'm a chickens best friend, after all.

Mmmm. Good tasty corn.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #176
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
If you think that self-pitying tirade will earn you an invitation for a group hug -- WRONG! Cuddle up with you dumpster-diving-buddy and snack the night away!

[Errr I hear Burger King throws out some primo stuff!]
Burger King gots chickee too!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #177
poohbear_nc
Now what?

You can't fool me you fiend. This chain started out as Boston Chicken! Then they changed their name to hide their perfidy!

Shame! Shame!

[Errr... when do they throw out the corn?]
Old 09-03-2010, 06:04 PM   #178
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
I'd keep an eye on that popcorn pooh - it's corn, after all, and they're looking to fatten us up! They'll even slather it in butter to make butter chicken!
Well that's just silly talk.

You have plenty of meat on those bone already.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:36 PM   #179
SameOldStory
My True Self

AprilHare looks GREAT!

But that I think that the little guy may be anorexic.

I'm very concerned about him. That's why I keep asking him over to eat, err, something.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:28 AM   #180
AprilHare
Wizard

*blush* You do know how to compliment a chook!
But why do you need to concentrate on our tender meat so much?
Can't you appreciate a chook is more than its gastronomic potential?
Oh, the galliformeity!