Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 04-02-2010, 03:01 PM   #1
musteman
Enthusiast
musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: KOBO AURA ONE
Font size difference between medium and large

Hello all,

This is my first message in this great foro. I just bought the new Irex Dr800SG (substituting my "old" but excellent sony PRS 505) and I have a question regarding the font sizes. I hope other people have noticed that issue because the difference between the medium and the large font size is too big from my point of view. Something between both would be the perfect option for me.

I already read that issue in another thread but the solution using the calibre does not really worked for me.

Anybody knows a way to fix that?? maybe new font size in the April update...

Any help will be welcome!!!
musteman is offline   Reply With Quote