Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 03-01-2010, 02:34 PM   #16
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Why did I not know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonSays View Post
Yeah, I can. But having something that plays mp3 so I can download all of these audio books my library insists on carrying, more than what they have for eBOOKS, would be nice
Dear SimonSays:

Your Sony 300 is a good basic eBook Reader and will serve you well. Don't worry.

The Pocket PRO is just a little-recognized but outstanding device. Because we do not have the Sony name... reviewers and media often shun us. It is a shame as I think, in the end, great features go un-noticed.

I have tried, on the regular part of MobileRead Forum, to make people aware of the Pocket PRO as a choice... but I am told in no uncertain terms to stay clear.

Your Sony is a great device and will do great for you. I only wish I had made your husband aware in time.

Thank you and you are always welcome here!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:41 PM   #17
SimonSays
No wire hangers, ever!
SimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-300
Don't worry Robert- I have a birthday coming up in May and my toddler loves playing with my reader to view his books so maybe I can convince my hubby to go ahead and add an extra reader to the family Is the 199$ a limited price or will there be good deals on the reader in near future?
SimonSays is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #18
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonSays View Post
Yeah, I can. But having something that plays mp3 so I can download all of these audio books my library insists on carrying, more than what they have for eBOOKS, would be nice
Be aware, that the PEz does not have Bookmarks for MP3 files.

It is not easy to stop an audio book and start again where you left off.

Sound is great for Music, but my $20 Trio MP3 remembers the position in the file (Just no play list :0 to order chapters properly).
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote