Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-26-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Extract 'source' from azw file?

The latest versions of kindlegen are said to store the source code used to generate the .azw file. Has anyone worked out how to reverse this, i.e., extract the source? The information I've seen thus far implies that winzip may be able to do this, but I have not been successful with that tool.

For now I'd settle for being able to do this with .azw's I've built with kindlegen (i.e. no DRM to deal with).
tomsem is online now   Reply With Quote