Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-18-2017, 12:43 PM   #1
sammayor
Enthusiast
sammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trolls

Device: KPW3
Sort by date in Quickview

Now I can view read date column in Quickview pane. But apparently column with date values can't be sorted. All other sorts works like Title, Author and series
sammayor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 02:59 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammayor View Post
Now I can view read date column in Quickview pane. But apparently column with date values can't be sorted. All other sorts works like Title, Author and series
You are somewhat correct. QV can sort the column, but it sorts using text.

I will look at changing this, but TBH it isn't something I am particularly worried about.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2017, 04:40 AM   #3
sammayor
Enthusiast
sammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trollssammayor doesn't feed trolls

Device: KPW3
Thanks for adding this in new calibre release.
However If the date is not set it gives 'something went wrong....' message.
I have attached the calibre debug log.
Attached Files
File Type: txt calibrelog.txt (2.9 KB, 103 views)
sammayor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 05:36 AM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammayor View Post
Thanks for adding this in new calibre release.
However If the date is not set it gives 'something went wrong....' message.
I have attached the calibre debug log.
Sorry about that. Fix submitted for the next release.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote