Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-24-2023, 01:20 PM   #1
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Amazon US: Kindle Unlimited free 3-month trial

Just got this deal today, despite finishing a 3-months-for-99 cents deal YESTERDAY. Click on the link to "Save on Kindle Unlimited deals" from your home page to see if you qualify! As always with Amazon, YMMV. I have been alternating free and 99 cent deals for the last year, keeping my fingers crossed that Amazon doesn't notice.

I would also comment that the digital rewards deals for slow shipping have gotten substantially more attractive. I placed an order for 3 items totaling $23 this morning. I was offered $2.25 digital rewards for delivery ONE DAY later for one of the items and ANOTHER $2.25 for slow shipping on the other 2 items. That's one heck of a "discount" - a real one for me as I always use my digital credits.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote