Notices

Old 07-31-2008, 05:56 AM   #1
Felouen
Ebook seeker
Felouen began at the beginning.

Device: Which one should I pick?
Greetings from... Czech Republic. XD

Hi everyone!

I´m a student living currently in the Czech Republic, who loves all high-tech gadgets and such things. I also enjoy travelling, playing PC/console games and have come here to learn new things about technology. Right now I´m in dire need of an ebook reader and am deciding between an Ectaco Jetbook and Sony PRS 505, so I hope I will find the answer to whichone should I pick here.

I´m looking forward to meeting you all!
Felouen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:11 AM   #2
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Welcome! Be sure to check out the Dedicated eBook Devices section of the Wiki.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2008, 12:48 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Felouen and welcome to the Forum. Be sure and check out the eBook Devices section, especially the 'Which One Should I Buy' forum here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=123
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:11 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felouen View Post
Hi everyone!

I´m a student living currently in the Czech Republic, who loves all high-tech gadgets and such things. I also enjoy travelling, playing PC/console games and have come here to learn new things about technology. Right now I´m in dire need of an ebook reader and am deciding between an Ectaco Jetbook and Sony PRS 505, so I hope I will find the answer to whichone should I pick here.

I´m looking forward to meeting you all!
Welcome, and learn along with us!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:41 PM   #5
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Greetings and salutations, Felouen. Enjoy the forum!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-01-2008, 12:55 PM   #6
Felouen
Ebook seeker
Felouen began at the beginning.

Device: Which one should I pick?
Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

Yup, I checked all those forums before posting even the intro, but thanks for all your advice!!
Felouen is offline   Reply With Quote