Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 04-03-2012, 07:25 AM   #1
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Did you guys get the PolyClock World Clock yesterday?

If you can do me a favor and see if the alarm actually works when you turn your screen off? I'm talking to the developer and they're telling me this only happens every few times they have tested it after I brought it up.

The two Kindle Fires I've had all went into deep sleep the moment you turned off the screen. Most music apps throw up an error when I turn it back on too.

What's happening here is that I'd turn the alarm on, and then shut the screen off, and then a few minutes AFTER the alarm is supposed to go off, I turn it back on, and the alarm pops up on the lockscreen.

Thanks.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:15 PM   #2
geoffwood
Addict
geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT+K4T+PRST1
Tried three times, failed three times. The alarm only sounds when the Fire is powered on, not while asleep. As alarms go, it seems flawed
geoffwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-04-2012, 03:27 AM   #3
Sterling.Udell
Sterling.Udell has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Sterling.Udell has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Sterling.Udell has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Sterling.Udell has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Sterling.Udell has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Fire
Hi,

I'm the developer of PolyClock. For whatever reason, the problem is very intermittent on my Fire here - although when it does start happening, it does tend to continue happening. Believe me, we have tested this app extensively on the Fire.

Having said that, I have been able to see it happen a few times now here, and a fix is in the works. We appreciate your patience!

Sterling
Sterling.Udell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:46 PM   #4
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling.Udell View Post
Hi,

I'm the developer of PolyClock. For whatever reason, the problem is very intermittent on my Fire here - although when it does start happening, it does tend to continue happening. Believe me, we have tested this app extensively on the Fire.

Having said that, I have been able to see it happen a few times now here, and a fix is in the works. We appreciate your patience!

Sterling
Thank you for taking the time to respond here. I really enjoy PolyClock and the graphics are excellent. BTW, it looks stunning on my 10.1“ Xoom @1920x1280.

I am looking forward to the fix.

Last edited by Skydog; 04-08-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote