Notices

Old 05-17-2013, 09:38 AM   #1
JeffGeorge
Connoisseur
JeffGeorge began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Viewing Nook Simple Touch Items in Calibre

According to the notes for new Calibre version 0.9.31:

"Nook Color/Touch driver: Scan for ebooks in the entire main memory, not just under My Files"

How do I make it do this? When I attach my Nook to Calibre using the new version I still only see items on the Nook that I've specifically added with Calibre, not all the other items that are already on the Nook.
JeffGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:12 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That what's new entry is erroneous, the feature wil be in next weeks release, not this weeks release.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:29 PM   #3
JeffGeorge
Connoisseur
JeffGeorge began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Ok. Maybe I'll give Calibre another try next week.
JeffGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote