Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 05-20-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
jimbudler
jimbudler began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4
Exclamation Calibre 0.9.31 Mac OS X hangs sending to iTunes

I installed 0.9.31 today and also obtained some new epubs. When I connected to iTunes and attempted to send the books to the device calibre hung.

Things I observed:
1. Under Jobs display status for sending books was "unavailable."
2. In iTunes the image for the cover of the book kept flashing between the cover and a generic title.
3. In iTunes I selected "Show in Finder". A zipfile kept appearing next to the epub and disappearing, over and over again. Filesize fluctuated.
4. Quitting calibre, the book itself appeared OK, but metadata wasn't. For example, the books did not have their Series data and sorting.

Reverting to 0.9.30 everything works correctly.
jimbudler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:52 PM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Fix will be in 0.9.32. https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre/+bug/1181439

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote