Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-23-2019, 07:28 PM   #136
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gepeto77 View Post
Thank you Davidfor !
My kobo works !
but usb device still not recognized when connected to my computer
There are lots of reasons for the USB not working. The suggestions are to change cables or USB port, reboot everything or try another computer. These will help to prove whether it is the device or something else.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 08:00 PM   #137
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
There are lots of reasons for the USB not working. The suggestions are to change cables or USB port, reboot everything or try another computer. These will help to prove whether it is the device or something else.
And don't forget to try a USB 2 hub attached to a USB 3 port.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 03:32 PM   #138
goupil
goupil began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura 2nd edition
looking for image

Hello all, My eReader is totally brick... it's a Kobo Aura 2nd Edition (4Gigs). I am looking for the SD image, can anyone ?
goupil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 08:50 PM   #139
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote