Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-20-2005, 06:11 AM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Tools to organize your mind

NYT has an interesting editorial today that talks about various computer tools aimed to help you organize your ideas.

Is anyone of you guys using such a tool?
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 06:52 PM   #2
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
I've used MindManager at work and it's pretty great. There's an add-on that meshes with the Getting Things Done techniques, but I haven't had a chance to try it. We use it primarily for brainstorming, which it is great for, and organizing tasks related to a project. It links with Outlook and Project, which can be a boon. I don't think we use it at all to its potential, and I've been trying to dig into it a little more.

I hadn't heard of the Personal Brain before. I might have to give that a try. I'm always working on so many disconnected projects and juggling so much information, that it may help me at least speed up access to info, if nothing else.
ignatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert