Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 02:49 PM   #646
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Anyone need to catch up on Stephanie Plum? The following are on sale at Amazon for $1.26 each

Also by Janet Evanovich (& Dorien Kelly) for $1.26
WOW! I own them all but what a great deal! I bought Notorious Nineteen the other day for just $3.99! I had the epub from B&N but needed the Kindle for whispersync with Audible.

I also pre-order Takedown Twenty at Audible.
Old 10-31-2013, 04:25 PM   #647
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Just one for today!

Free @ Amazon

MOOD INDIGO by Parris Afton Bonds
Historical romance (American Revolution)
Fawcett 1988
Note: Considering the date it might be a Bodice Ripper so you've been warned!
Quote:
She left comfort and luxury for danger and poverty to search for the man she loved...

Beautiful Lady Jane Lennox, the daughter of Lord Wychwood, a member of Parliament, was in love with Captain Terence MacKenzie. but he father opposed the idea of their marriage and had Terence asigned to duty in Quebec.

When Jane discovered a way to go to North America to look for Terence, she didn't hesitate. Indenturing herself to Ethan Gordon to work on his Virginia indigo plantation, she traded the elegance of her pampered English life for the drudgery of being Ethan's house maid.

Then she found herself more attracted to Ethan than she was willing to admit. It was the beginning of an astonishing adventure in love, in colonial politics, and in more excitement than she'd ever dreamed possible.
Advert
Old 10-31-2013, 07:41 PM   #648
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
For any of you participants that haven't been completely spoiled with the all the recent 50% codes, I've got some 45s & a few 55s to give away. PM me if you want some.
Old 10-31-2013, 07:53 PM   #649
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If you're not paying attention to the Kobo codes thread get your shopping shoes on quick. Danger just posted a contest code that appears to working for multi use!!!!

75%
GxKj5ws

Last edited by apesmom; 10-31-2013 at 08:27 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:22 PM   #650
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
If you're not paying attention to the Kobo codes thread get you're shopping shoes on quick. Danger just posted a contest code that appears to working for multi use!!!!

75%
GxKj5ws
Thanks Just bought eight normally $10-$15 ea. My wallet is begging me to stop.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 10-31-2013 at 08:30 PM.
Advert
Old 10-31-2013, 08:27 PM   #651
apesmom
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Thanks Just bought eight normally $10-$15. My wallet is begging me to stop.
At least their issues are working in your favor today.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:40 PM   #652
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
At least their issues are working in your favor today.
LOL, no kidding. I'm on chat with them right now about yesterdays issue.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:09 PM   #653
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Halloween deal at Harlequin, so this is almost over. 31% off site-wide (eBooks & pBooks) code 13SAVE31

Valid until 10/31/13 @ 11:59 EST. Discount applied to list price. One time use.

Might be good for someone wanting a Harlequin book from July 2010 or before since those are messed up on Kobo. :shrugs:
Old 10-31-2013, 09:55 PM   #654
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
If you're not paying attention to the Kobo codes thread get your shopping shoes on quick. Danger just posted a contest code that appears to working for multi use!!!!

75%
GxKj5ws
Nuts, didn't work for me! Looked like it did until I hit the pay button and got the red no-no message. Ah well, I overspent as it is!

Still have a bunch of 55% and a few 45% if anyone wants - PM me. Will check back in the am and then post anything left to the main code thread!
Old 10-31-2013, 09:56 PM   #655
apesmom
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
Nuts, didn't work for me! Looked like it did until I hit the pay button and got the red no-no message. Ah well, I overspent as it is!

Still have a bunch of 55% and a few 45% if anyone wants - PM me. Will check back in the am and then post anything left to the main code thread!
Try hitting the back button on your browser after you get the message then try to buy again and reapply the code. This has worked several times for me.
Old 11-01-2013, 01:31 AM   #656
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Try hitting the back button on your browser after you get the message then try to buy again and reapply the code. This has worked several times for me.
As of 10:30 p.m. Pacific it still works for me.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:16 AM   #657
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaCat View Post
As of 10:30 p.m. Pacific it still works for me.
At first I couldn't get it to work (chrome old checkout style) then I switched over to IE and got the new checkout style and the coupon worked however the book is not in my library I have a paypal receipt and a Kobo order receipt both verifying the transaction and the book shows in the library with Date purchased written next to it but there's no download button available
Old 11-01-2013, 09:55 AM   #658
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
A couple deals by Rainbow Rowell at Amazon:

Eleanore & Park - $1.40 This is a YA I listened to on audio and I really enjoyed it.

Fangirl - $1.40 Although I haven't read this one yet it comes highly rated and I will pick it up based on how well I liked Eleanor & Park. It is set in college, rather than high school, like Eleanor & Park, so the protagonists are slightly older.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:14 AM   #659
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Link to this months thread...
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2673055
Closed Thread