Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-14-2011, 11:26 AM   #1
matthewrmiller
matthewrmiller knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matthewrmiller knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matthewrmiller knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matthewrmiller knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matthewrmiller knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matthewrmiller knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matthewrmiller knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matthewrmiller knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matthewrmiller knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matthewrmiller knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matthewrmiller knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
SHADOW OF THE MASTER

My name is Matthew Miller. I have recently published my first short novel, SHADOW OF THE MASTER for the Kindle. It is a collaborative effort with my late mother. She had written a “framework” manuscript about 30 years ago, shopped it around briefly to publishers and, getting no bites, packed it up. The manuscript had lain dormant for a number of years. My mom passed away in 2009 and, in the aftermath I remembered SHADOW. I asked my dad if he knew where the manuscript might be. He was able to find it and I asked him if he had any objections if I took a stab at revising, updating, and reworking it and going the self-publishing route. He was thrilled with the idea and I went forward with it.

SHADOW went live on Amazon on Sunday. It is a novel that provides a new perspective on the life and ministry of Jesus Christ through the eyes of a “thirteenth disciple”: a stray dog that decides to accompany Jesus on his journeys after He shows him kindness. It is an exciting, Biblically-based story that is written to appeal to all ages.

I am also at work on my first full-length novel, STILL SMALL VOICE, which I anticipate completing and publishing by spring 2012.

I live in Atlanta, Georgia, with my wife and son. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, animals, fitness, martial arts, and the outdoors. Check out my website. Follow me on Twitter.
matthewrmiller is offline   Reply With Quote