Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-29-2011, 01:55 AM   #1
blivett
Rock Doctor
blivett began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Angry Calibre interaction with Kobo eReader

Hoping someone with knowledge can steer me in the right direction. My Calibre has stopped displaying the contents of my kobo eReader and instead when I try to Send to device it reports:

Attribute error:'list' object has no attribute 'add-book'

Details:
calibre, version 0.7.52
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:'list' object has no attribute 'add_book'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\__init__.py", line 250, in dispatch
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 1241, in books_uploaded
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 393, in add_books_to_metadata
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 381, in add_books_to_metadata
AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'add_book'

END

Appreciate your help. Thanks, BGL
blivett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 02:13 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Moderator Notice
Thread Moved. Please read this sticky post prior to posting further in the Development Sub-forum.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 03-29-2011 at 02:17 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #3
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by blivett View Post
Hoping someone with knowledge can steer me in the right direction. My Calibre has stopped displaying the contents of my kobo eReader and instead when I try to Send to device it reports:

Attribute error:'list' object has no attribute 'add-book'

Details:
calibre, version 0.7.52
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:'list' object has no attribute 'add_book'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\__init__.py", line 250, in dispatch
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 1241, in books_uploaded
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 393, in add_books_to_metadata
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 381, in add_books_to_metadata
AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'add_book'

END

Appreciate your help. Thanks, BGL
Hi

Had you ever loaded a driver from a plugin file. If so disable it and reenable the built-in plugin

Tim
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote