Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #46
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
see... I knew that hairstyle was still "current"

great tune

EDIT: is it woman or is it man... heh.
That guy has toured in "the hicks" then huh.
The joy of long hair as a man, not much seems to evoke as strong a response as an unpopular haircut.

Stupid world.

Last edited by twobob; 10-08-2013 at 10:50 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:41 PM   #47
NullNix
Guru
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
IMO, a full text index is just plain overkill for most people.
Maybe for most people, but I've always been unhappy you couldn't grep paper books... I use it all the time, it's much more useful than never-present X-Ray. Alas, it stems and splits so aggressively that you can't search for specific text reliably, let alone multi-word strings. GIVE US REGEXES DAMMIT.
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #48
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
see... I knew that hairstyle was still "current"

great tune

EDIT: is it woman or is it man... heh.
That guy has toured in "the hicks" then huh.
The joy of long hair as a man, not much seems to evoke as strong a response as an unpopular haircut.

Stupid world.
Album title? "Bad Hair" or "Bad Hair Cut" ?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
indexing, paperwhite, touch