Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-06-2010, 11:01 AM   #1
Cy1clown
Cy1clown began at the beginning.

Device: eBookwise
Calibre start menu icon

I am using Calibre on openSUSE.
I have a problem in that the icon in the start menu for Calibre is absolutley huge. About 3-4 times larger than all the other icons in the menu.
Is this something to do with Calibre or my openSUSE?
How can I get the icon smaller?
I have actually gone into the files and tried to reduce the pixel size of the icon but that did not seem to work.

Thanks
Jon Steckelberg
Cy1clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:10 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Not being a user of opensuse, I can't really comment, except to say try lokoing in the .desktop file for the menu entry for calibre, it might contain the size settings.

Though I find it odd that the menu doesn't resize the icon to whatever size is set for all its icons.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert