Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-11-2012, 05:14 AM   #1
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
SOLD! - Speculative Offer - iRex DR800 - SOLD!

I have an iRex DR800 which is getting very little use at the moment and am considering selling or trading it. I've had it exactly two years and it is running firmware Ver. 1.7, (I didn't install later versions of the firmware because by 1.7 it did everything I needed it to).

It's the European non-3g version and has original crappy vinyl sleeve and original stylus - I've even got the original box in pristine condition!

The reader is in very good condition, no burst cells or lines or odd things on the screen and I seem to be getting as much battery life out of it as I did when it was new - I habitually charge it once a week and the battery is not usually below 30%.

Anyway, I'm not desperate to sell or swap, hence the speculative offer, but if anyone has a need for it, (does anyone actually need an ereader?), and/or has an interesting offer to make, I'd be glad to give it a thought.

Pics can be taken if anyone wants to have a look at it.

I'm in Denmark, so European buyer preferred, but I guess it doesn't really matter.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-18-2012 at 06:46 AM.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:00 AM   #2
vlad_simple
Enthusiast
vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nokia N810 Internet Tablet
Hello
I looking for device for pdf-docs reading.
Is DR800 good for this as your experience says?
Or DR1000 better?
And what is your price?
Thanks
vlad_simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:10 PM   #3
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've never used a DR1000 so I cannot really compare, but I bought the device specifically for reading academic books and journal articles in pdf format. Mostly it does fine with pdfs with this firmware upgrade - big margins can be dealt with by selection zoom, columns can be dealt with by pan zoom. It is not the most seamless way of reading large format pdfs but it gets the job done.

As to price - I've got no real idea but I'm thinking around 200 euros.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:00 PM   #4
basuxv
basuxv began at the beginning.

Device: Irex DR1000, Hanlin V5
I am interested in the DR800. Is it already sold?
basuxv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #5
TGS
Country Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by basuxv View Post
I am interested in the DR800. Is it already sold?
It's still available.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:21 AM   #6
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Hi,

I NEED the DR800 for the eBook Museum.
The Museum is looking for old and out-of-sale eBook readers, and the DR800 is missing and wanted.
I can buy it or trade with one of the duplicate readers of the Museum, please contact me in PM for details.

Thanks for your attention

Luke
eBook Museum Curator
Temporary site
New site in construction:
http://museo.ebci.it
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:52 PM   #7
ms007
ms007 began at the beginning.

Device: academic ereader
interested!

Is the dr800 sold?
ms007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:40 PM   #8
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
yes, to the Museum
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #9
TGS
Country Member

As Luke said, this is now sold. I'd have the thread title show that if I had any idea how to, (Mods ).
Old 04-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #10
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I wish thread titles allowed strike-throughs, but adding "SOLD!" is the best I could do.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:45 AM   #11
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
We can also mark "ENDED," which we do to indicate that something has indeed ended.

Now marked 'Ended.'

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:08 AM   #12
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, Don. I wasn't aware of that prefix.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:00 PM   #13
TGS
Country Member

Well, I'm so glad to have provided the opportunity for a Mod to learn something new
Old 04-21-2012, 09:05 PM   #14
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!