Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 07-18-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Sticky's

for some reason we only have two. List any topics you would like to see the Mod's put up as a sticky.

I would like to see two of my threads put up for a sticky

1. Page turning - how do you finger swipe
2. Share your in-store experience

another would be is there is a thread going around about us as a Nook community to be able to utilze the "Lend Me" feature. That is a great idea. That's another one.

So what do say you? What topics would you like to see listed as a sticky?
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:22 AM   #2
adrian783
adrian783 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
lend me already happend with booksfornooks, i think.
adrian783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:35 AM   #3
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Since a lot of people seem to have questions about buying B&N books from outside US, perhaps that should be a sticky.

More importantly, I think we definitely need a sticky for softroot-related discussions.
afa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:45 AM   #4
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
I would rather suggest "nook FAQ" or "nook guide" for common questions and problems. A "nook guide for international users" and some informations on the softroot would be also great.

On the other hand: Why not add such topics to the WIKI and create one sticky containing the corresponding links to the WIKI-articles?

Last edited by netseeker; 07-20-2010 at 12:31 PM.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:07 PM   #5
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Most of the other device-specific forums have a Tips & Tricks thread, but Nook doesn't.

A Nook + Calibre thread might be nice.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote