Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-12-2017, 09:29 PM   #1
jadegreendragon
jadegreendragon began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Date in Device Library

I've been using Calibre for years without any problems but i have one little bug that annoys me and i'm not quite sure how to fix it.
When i send a book to my device the date that appears in the Device library is always the same, according to Calibre every book was uploaded to my Kindle on 1 Jan 1970. Is there a way to fix this? I thought about adding the field Modified but i can't see that in the Device Library just the main library.
jadegreendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2017, 10:11 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab 2(RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadegreendragon View Post
I've been using Calibre for years without any problems but i have one little bug that annoys me and i'm not quite sure how to fix it.
When i send a book to my device the date that appears in the Device library is always the same, according to Calibre every book was uploaded to my Kindle on 1 Jan 1970. Is there a way to fix this? I thought about adding the field Modified but i can't see that in the Device Library just the main library.
This must be a Fire issue, because it works on a K4NT

Is the date/time correct on the Fire?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote