Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-11-2019, 08:49 AM   #1
Manodragon
Manodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 3
force install firmware?

Would it be possile to force install the firmware of Basic 3 onto my Basic 2 model?
My logic is that they're basically the same device but Basic 3 has newer firmware: v.5.17.964 Vs. v.4.4.1772
Manodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 11:49 AM   #2
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Let's hope somebody will try this and report back with the results.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote