Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2021, 07:57 AM   #1786
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 11-01-2021, 11:06 AM   #1787
riccuser
riccuser began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo n613
kobo glo n613

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Could you send me the original SD image of N613 too?

thanks a lot the help
Advert
Old 11-01-2021, 06:59 PM   #1788
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 11-03-2021, 02:51 PM   #1789
SanShine
SanShine began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Please I need the image too. Somehow something went wrong while updating my Kobo Glo. Maybe a new image may do the trick.
Old 11-03-2021, 04:26 PM   #1790
Hene
Hene began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi,

Needing image file for Kobo Glo HD.
It freezed totally and does not accept shutting down or reset in any way. Battery seems full and has 3,7Volts accoring to tester. Only thing i can come up with is to make a new SD card and try that..

H
Advert
Old 11-03-2021, 07:18 PM   #1791
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@SanShine, @Hene: PMs sent.
Old 11-06-2021, 03:45 PM   #1792
kharuhera
kharuhera began at the beginning.

Hi everyone,

I have bricked my Kobo Glo (KOBO GLO N613) when I reset it, green light flashing and white screen.
I search new image file for new micro sd card.

Can someone help me, please ?

Thanks
Old 11-06-2021, 08:44 PM   #1793
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-06-2021, 08:47 PM   #1794
kharuhera
kharuhera began at the beginning.

Thanks you !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
My Kobo glo works well !: thanks:
Old 11-08-2021, 05:44 PM   #1795
adlee0795
adlee0795 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi everyone,

Like some others here, I think my Kobo Glo bricked after software update although I'm not really sure if that caused it to bricked. I would appreciate if someone can provide a new image file.

Thank you very much
Old 11-08-2021, 06:07 PM   #1796
hard_boiled
hard_boiled began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Kobo Glo HD image

I also need an image for the Kobo Glo HD internal SD card. Thanks!
Old 11-08-2021, 06:14 PM   #1797
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@hard_boiled: PM sent.

@adlee0795: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 11-09-2021, 08:29 PM   #1798
adlee0795
adlee0795 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi,

Can you please once again try to send the image for Kobo Glo? I've asked for my PM to be enabled.

Thank you very much
Old 11-09-2021, 10:27 PM   #1799
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-14-2021, 10:35 AM   #1800
TobiX
TobiX began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini, Kobo Glo
Hi,

would anybody be so kind to send the SD card image for the Kobo Glo to me? The SD card in mine died and is unrecoverable...

Regards, Tobias
Closed Thread