Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2021, 04:21 AM   #1816
tomatito
tomatito began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
kobo glo Ko

Hi, could someone share an image for the kobo glo with me? I install new firmware and not work.

thanks
Old 11-29-2021, 08:09 AM   #1817
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 11-29-2021, 09:40 AM   #1818
tomatito
tomatito began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
wow, very very thanxs, work perfect. thank you
Old 12-01-2021, 04:04 PM   #1819
krzysztof.kosiek
krzysztof.kosiek began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
SD Image for Kobo Glo N613

Hello Everyone,

Can i ask for SD image for my Kobo Glo N613 please ?
Old 12-01-2021, 06:10 PM   #1820
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 12-02-2021, 02:45 PM   #1821
krzysztof.kosiek
krzysztof.kosiek began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Thank You

Quote:
PM sent.
Thank You for your help. Image works very fine.
Old 12-03-2021, 09:56 AM   #1822
R21.rajesh
R21.rajesh began at the beginning.

Can anyone please send me the link to download kobo glo image file, thanks and much appreciated,
Old 12-03-2021, 07:15 PM   #1823
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 12-05-2021, 02:50 PM   #1824
Yenxa
Yenxa began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi, i need an image, too :-)
the kobo is crashed during a firmware update and now the screen stays white :-(

I hope I can bring it back to life

thanks in advance :-)

Last edited by Yenxa; 12-05-2021 at 02:52 PM.
Old 12-05-2021, 06:56 PM   #1825
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 12-08-2021, 07:24 AM   #1826
hiexa
hiexa began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi davidfor, can you send me the image for Kobo Glo? Mine got stuck at the restoring screen and all the factory reset methods didn't help. I'm getting a new micro sd card to replace the stock one.

Thank you
Old 12-08-2021, 07:38 AM   #1827
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@hiexa: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 12-09-2021, 05:51 AM   #1828
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
@hiexa: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.

hiexa now has PMs enabled.
Old 12-09-2021, 06:16 AM   #1829
Jop123
Jop123 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura hd
Help, my Glo is bricked, pls PM me a new image
Old 12-09-2021, 08:01 AM   #1830
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@hiexa, @Jop123: PMs sent.
Closed Thread