Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-25-2016, 01:53 AM   #1
LennVilardi
LennVilardi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
SD Image

Hi,
I messed with my SD Card, can someone PM me the link for the SD image for a Kobo Glo ? Please
LennVilardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 02:09 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.

In case anyone sees this, there is a thread for each device for image requests. Please posts your request in the appropriate existing thread.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert