Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-31-2008, 07:50 AM   #1
alexxxm
Addict
alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Rocket; Hiebook; N700; Sony 505; Kindle DX ...
recipe editing

I'd like to slightly modify a news recipe present in the calibre interface - but I see that they all come installed in some compiled form (.pyc).
There is a place where you store the current calibre recipes in source form? (I tried https://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/wiki/UserRecipes but it's not there...)

alessandro
alexxxm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:42 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
go to http://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/wiki/Development and click browse source code the recipes are in src/calibre/web/feeds/recipes
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert