Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 05-23-2018, 02:54 AM   #1
JS_F
Connoisseur
JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.

Device: Sony DPT RP1, Remarkable
Dasung Paperlike 3/HD available on Indiegogo now

I think it was released in the last year in China, and it was previously called Paperlike HD. Now the international version is available.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/p...s/x/16456743#/
JS_F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 07:32 AM   #2
-Lesnikus-
-Lesnikus- is a jewel in the rough-Lesnikus- is a jewel in the rough-Lesnikus- is a jewel in the rough-Lesnikus- is a jewel in the rough-Lesnikus- is a jewel in the rough-Lesnikus- is a jewel in the rough-Lesnikus- is a jewel in the rough-Lesnikus- is a jewel in the rough-Lesnikus- is a jewel in the rough-Lesnikus- is a jewel in the rough-Lesnikus- is a jewel in the rough

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Yeah cool. I waiting for the first reviews of customers. I hope that the frame rate and the response time were not deteriorated compared to Paperlike Pro. It can be ordered from Taobao for a long time- item.taobao.com. Did someone order from there through an intermediary? How is it different from the worldwide version?
-Lesnikus- is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert