Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2023, 09:47 AM   #1741
mo113
mo113 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello all, the microSD in my Clara HD is gradually failing. I've recovered most of it and have a "golden image" which works when transferred to a new memory card, but there are still some blocks in the ntxrecovery partition that I've not been able to read. I suspect that means I won't be able to do a factory reset or maybe even a firmware upgrade in future.

So I'd appreciate either an image of just the ntxrecovery partition or of the whole micro SD if that's easier. Many thanks!

Mark.
Old 08-11-2023, 01:51 PM   #1742
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent
Advert
Old 08-14-2023, 05:28 AM   #1743
grayfoxz
grayfoxz began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
Soo, I also have a Clara HD sd card completely failed (even pc won't recognize it anymore) So an image would be appreciated!
Old 08-14-2023, 02:10 PM   #1744
eRJeeBuch
eRJeeBuch began at the beginning.

Device: none
I accidentally formatted my micro SD-card before making a backup. SD-card gave cures and Kobo Clara HD no longer started.

Can I please receive an image?

Many thanks in advance!
Old 08-14-2023, 06:38 PM   #1745
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Advert
Old 08-16-2023, 01:57 PM   #1746
boeken
boeken began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo clara HD
Hi,

I am looking for the image for my kobo clara HD. My SD card is broken and I want to replace it.

Can someone send me this image ?

Many thanks in advance!
Old 08-16-2023, 02:54 PM   #1747
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 08-17-2023, 07:26 AM   #1748
JvSpiegel
JvSpiegel began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hello, the SD card of my Kobo Clara has suddenly stopped working and I need an image to be able to install it on a new SD card. Could anyone please send it to me?

Thank you very much in advance.
Old 08-17-2023, 01:12 PM   #1749
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JvSpiegel View Post
Hello, the SD card of my Kobo Clara has suddenly stopped working and I need an image to be able to install it on a new SD card. Could anyone please send it to me?

Thank you very much in advance.
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.
Old 08-18-2023, 02:47 PM   #1750
DNSB
Bibliophagist

@JvSpeigel: PM sent
Old 08-21-2023, 07:25 AM   #1751
mvanderpot
mvanderpot began at the beginning.

Hi all, my Kobo Clara HD seems frozen. I want to try a new SD card, can someone provide me a image?

Thx in advance!
Old 08-21-2023, 02:01 PM   #1752
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent and thanks for moving your request to the right thread!
Old 08-21-2023, 04:19 PM   #1753
belgrim
belgrim began at the beginning.

Kobo Clara HD screen flashing

My Kobo Clara HD started flashing all the time. I've ordered a new sd card and want the image if you don't mind.
Old 08-21-2023, 08:39 PM   #1754
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgrim View Post
My Kobo Clara HD started flashing all the time. I've ordered a new sd card and want the image if you don't mind.
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post in the Kobo Firmware requests thread to let me know.

Last edited by DNSB; 08-23-2023 at 11:57 AM.
Old 08-23-2023, 11:56 AM   #1755
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Please use the Kobo Firmware requests threads for any future requests. Any requests posted in this thread will no longer be responded to.
Closed Thread

Tags
frozen, image, issue