Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-05-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
moe
moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.

Device: prs 650
Console-only-version?

Hi,
I am running Calibre on my Ubuntu-Notebook, but my favorite feature, grabbing news articles, takes much power of my notebook.
Is there a Calibre version running on the console? So I could run it on my vserver, which would automatically download all the news stuff and send it to me via mail / something. No power would be taken out of my notebook and my vserver is finally busy.

Thanks and excuse my bad english,
moe

/Edit: I just installed calibre on my server and am running it via X-Forwarding. Not the best solution, but I'll see how it goes..

Last edited by moe; 06-05-2011 at 02:58 PM.
moe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 03:14 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....n-linux-server
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
moe
moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.moe is less competitive than you.

Device: prs 650
Oh thanks, I didn't see that before
moe is offline   Reply With Quote