Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 05-28-2017, 02:02 PM   #16216
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, HDX 8.9, AuraHD, NookHD+, Kindle 2,3,T, Opus, iPhone 6, +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I've had five codes via email in the last few weeks, a 25, 30, 35, 50 and 90. The lower three worked, the later two don't .

I got nowhere raising a query about the 90 so I won't bother with the 50.
Been the same for me. Somehow they manage to issue 25-35% codes that work just fine, but they've sent me a 90% code in Feb, March & April and all three times the code hasn't worked (probably because it's the same code each time and they probably sent it to me before Feb too so according to their system it's been used).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2017, 05:38 PM   #16217
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Onyx T68 Lynx, Nook Simple Touch
How weird -- you all are apparently getting all the codes they never send to me. Not that I really need them. I rarely get anything over $5. And I have more than I'll ever read plus a good library.
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 05:47 PM   #16218
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmiller View Post
How weird -- you all are apparently getting all the codes they never send to me. Not that I really need them. I rarely get anything over $5. And I have more than I'll ever read plus a good library.
I don't either. It must be all the price matches I do.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 07:35 PM   #16219
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Searching ...
I did receive a working 90% code this month. My first in a long time.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:02 PM   #16220
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
I did receive an email about a MAY30 code for 30% off box sets on May 26th, although I never attempted to use it. I doubt it only works for box sets, Kobo doesn't seem that organized. May be worth a try.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:02 PM   #16221
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
I did receive an email about a MAY30 code for 30% off box sets on May 26th, although I never attempted to use it. I doubt it only works for box sets, Kobo doesn't seem that organized. May be worth a try.
One of my books is in the promo--it is an opt-in type of code so it is likely it will only work on those books. Many of the promos are now opt-in so the books actually have to be added to the special list (because we authors agree to pay a larger portion to Kobo in order to be on that list.)
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals