Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 02-04-2009, 02:13 PM   #1
Bierkonig
Bierkonig began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700
seeking Calibre/Sonyebooklib/AdobeDE synergy for epub library w/ Annotations sync

(x-post with Reading Software Forum)

Calibre is awesome but is missing a few key features. To wit, a prs700 driver and the ability to sync annotations. Also, I'm not in love with the built in epub viewer (incapable of epub annotation).

I would like to use sony ebooklibrary to sync annotations and manage transfers to my reader, calibre to manage feeds and book conversions, and adobe de to organize my very fluid library collection and annotations and read and markup the epub. What I need some guidance on is whether elibrary and adobe can play well together with a common library, and if I can trick library to sync annotations with the adobe de annotation database.
Bierkonig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 02:19 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bierkonig View Post
To wit, a prs700 driver and the ability to sync annotations. Also, I'm not in love with the built in epub viewer (incapable of epub annotation).
I'm not sure what you mean. Calibre works with the PRS-700.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-04-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Support for annotations in the PRS 700 driver and the ebook viewer will come to calibre eventually
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:21 AM   #4
ppombo
ppombo began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS 650
Annotations sync in Calibre

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Support for annotations in the PRS 700 driver and the ebook viewer will come to calibre eventually
Is still support for Sony Readers' annotations in Calibre still in progress?
ppombo is offline   Reply With Quote