Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-09-2014, 07:23 AM   #16
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
The problem you are having ehani is why I am staying with my tablet as a reader. I like to read by author/series and find the way an ereader displays the books not to my liking. I like to put the books in folders on my micro sd card and am not inclined to change that at the moment lol.

Stuck in my ways I guess.

I do wish an android with the say type of display as paperwhite would come out for reading outside when sunny though.
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:56 PM   #17
ehani
Connoisseur
ehani began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Sorted Paperwhite 2 now does exactly what I what I want it to do, no jailbreak, no drm removal, no apprentice alf.
ehani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:51 PM   #18
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehani View Post
Sorted Paperwhite 2 now does exactly what I what I want it to do, no jailbreak, no drm removal, no apprentice alf.
And the fix for your problem was....?
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote