Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-19-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
met67
Connoisseur
met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Nook Touch
Device names, codenames and product codes

I don't know if it is already known, but looking at the contents of the 2.1.5 update for the KoboGlo, I inferred the following codenames and product codes for the Kobo's readers:

Kobo Mini:
Code Name: pixie
Product Code: E5061

Kobo Touch:
Code Name: trilogy
Product Code: E60610D

Kobo Glo:
Code Name: kraken
Product Code: E606B
met67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:02 PM   #2
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
The Touch is also 'kobo3'.

The Glo is 'kobo4'.

Not sure what the Mini is.

This is based on the download paths for the firmware.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert