Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 02-10-2016, 03:45 PM   #1
Plasmamama
Plasmamama began at the beginning.

Device: samsung
Add books to Nook app

ok, I am in a quandary. I have a nook tablet that is wearing out. I use it every day for several hours at a time. I have used calibre for as long as I have had the device. I love it! the problem is I have a Samsung tablet, not a nook tablet s2, but I have a nook app on it. how can I get the books I did not purchase from B&M into that nook app. please help!
Plasmamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 03:56 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmamama View Post
ok, I am in a quandary. I have a nook tablet that is wearing out. I use it every day for several hours at a time. I have used calibre for as long as I have had the device. I love it! the problem is I have a Samsung tablet, not a nook tablet s2, but I have a nook app on it. how can I get the books I did not purchase from B&M into that nook app. please help!
Not sure why you're asking this in midnightmane's thread, but...

IIRC to sideload books to the Nook for Android app the books must be stored in the My Documents folder inside the Nook folder on your device. Then when using the Nook App you must filter by "My Files" to see the sideloaded content.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 04:18 PM   #3
Plasmamama
Plasmamama began at the beginning.

Device: samsung
sorry, my first post. will take to the correct thread. thank you for the answer.
Plasmamama is offline   Reply With Quote