Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 07-15-2015, 02:43 PM   #1
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
Nook Samsung Tab 4 Full

My Samsung Nook is too full to add another app.. I have very little on it, any music or video is on the SD card. Why is my Nook full with only a few aps . It says it's full with "other" How can I free up space? thankyou
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 08:40 AM   #2
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
The problem is the 8 GB on board storage, as well as pre-installed apps. I don't have one of those or any Samsung tabs, but I have dealt with this type of situation before. Go through the pre-installed apps and delete as many of them as it will let you.

My girls have the older Nook HD tablets, and I got them both 16 GB. They are pretty well filled with a zillion apps. I had the 8 GB size and had to get rid of it. In my experience, the SD card slot for a tablet is only for media, not for apps (and therefore useless to my daughters!)
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nook samsung tab 4