Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-27-2024, 10:01 AM   #31
uhh.andy
uhh.andy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O 2
I figured out what the problem was.
I had installed node with homebrew, and for apple silicon Macs the executables are put in '/opt/homebrew/bin' which was not in the PATH when subprocess.Popen ran ace.
Adding it to the path fixed the issue.
uhh.andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 11:18 AM   #32
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhh.andy View Post
I had installed node with homebrew, and for apple silicon Macs the executables are put in '/opt/homebrew/bin' which was not in the PATH when subprocess.Popen ran ace.
Good to know. I'll discard the changes, then.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2024, 02:35 PM   #33
KomadoriRobin
KomadoriRobin began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhh.andy View Post
I'm having the same issue, also on a Apple silicon Mac. Forgive me for being such a noob, but I don't quite understand your solution. I'm able to find the executables in '/opt/homebrew/bin', but I don't know what to do next. Thank you!
KomadoriRobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 03:00 PM   #34
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by KomadoriRobin View Post
I'm having the same issue, also on a Apple silicon Mac. Forgive me for being such a noob, but I don't quite understand your solution. I'm able to find the executables in '/opt/homebrew/bin', but I don't know what to do next. Thank you!
Hi, @KomadoriRobin.

You need to add the '/opt/homebrew/bin' directory to your PATH (that's a set of directories where executable programs are located).
I'm on Windows, so I can't give you the exact steps for MacOS, but you can google it. This was one of the first hits I got:
https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/appleo...ment-variable/
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote