Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-27-2023, 02:16 PM   #1
readthinksurvive
Connoisseur
readthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmos

Device: kindle oasis; kobo elipsa/libra; pocketbook 741; SNA4X
Post Request - Kobo Driver with Volume Controls

how do they make the drivers for the other e-readers to recognize volume control via usb-c otg adapters? (or whichever they use respectively)

i would like to be able to turn the pages with a button (in this case earbuds).

i also volunteer to help (meniscal) those making the driver with programming.
readthinksurvive is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
driver, elipsa, elipsa 2e, kobo