Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 09-04-2019, 09:49 AM   #16
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Nice workaround!

I hadn't thought to float a link over the number - I was just thinking of dynamically creating the link on render!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 11:03 AM   #17
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
Nice workaround!
Thank you! Another trick for your arsenal With epub3, you can add "real" links to the numbers of an ordered list (the html code is maybe simpler, but the css used is a bit "tricky").
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2019, 11:49 AM   #18
Ghitulescu
Fanatic
Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
Excellent - I never thought of this idea

Anyway, I use red only to debug the links, only the alignement is important.
Ghitulescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 12:49 PM   #19
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghitulescu View Post
Excellent - I never thought of this idea
Glad that it served you.

Quote:
Anyway, I use red only to debug the links, only the alignement is important.
Better yet; we don't have to worry about the text decoration

EDIT: And don't use a class to style the <a> tags inside <li> tags, so instead of:

Code:
a.myN {
  float: left;
  margin-left:-2em;
  height: 1.2em;
  text-decoration: none;
}
just use:

Code:
li a {
  float: left;
  margin-left:-2em;
  height: 1.2em;
  text-decoration: none;
}
and

Code:
<li><a href="../Text/Section0002.xhtml#N1">*******</a>

Last edited by RbnJrg; 09-04-2019 at 12:58 PM.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote