Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-16-2017, 11:42 AM   #1
dan.sci
dan.sci began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 626
PB 626 weird random behaviour

Hi,

I have an old Pocketbook Touch Lux 2 (626) with a some strange problem. I recorded short video, becuase it is hard to describe. Simply, it sometimes "thinks" that the screen is touched. Especially it happens when the left side platic is touched, but not only.

Any idea what it could be?

https://streamable.com/m4vek
dan.sci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 03:08 PM   #2
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Was that a PDF? It looked like zooming in and out. Never seen this before. Have you tried calibrating the touch screen? I think there was a patch for the TL2 for that. Otherwise try contacting the Pocketbook service directly.
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2017, 05:58 AM   #3
superpawko
Enthusiast
superpawko began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 623
I have the same thing on my pocketbook 623. I have disconnected touchscreen connector and I'm atleast able to read books. For more info I can give you my phone number and we can talk. (Pozdrawiam )
superpawko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 06:30 AM   #4
superpawko
Enthusiast
superpawko began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 623
Check this forum. It is in german, but you can try using google translate to understand everything. Good luck.

https://www.e-reader-forum.de/ebook-...uch-lux-2-626/
superpawko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags