Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM   #2116
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy J7, & an iPod Nano.
Anyone else listening to Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (audiobook read by Barbara Caruso)? It's the Alexa freebie this month. I'm finding it quite enjoyable.
WT Sharpe is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 07:56 AM   #2117
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Glo HD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Anyone else listening to Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (audiobook read by Barbara Caruso)? It's the Alexa freebie this month. I'm finding it quite enjoyable.
Hmm. That's a thought. Perhaps I'll give that a try when I'm in bed. It's one of those books I pretty near memorized when I was a girl, so I wouldn't have to be compulsive about backtracking if I went to sleep.

If you're new to the story, Tom, that would be a fun one to discuss.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:58 AM   #2118
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage,Kindle PW, Fire HD 8.9, Fire HD8
Question about Alexa freebies. Does one only have access to it via an Alexa device? (I find listening to a book on my echo or echo dot difficult, frankly. And it annoys my DW no end!)

Otherwise, I'd enjoy listening to a good reading of Little Women
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
audible, audiobooks, recommendations