Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-25-2018, 11:48 PM   #2176
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I'm not going to give them my credit card number if I can't find out what they have first. I remember not even wanting to sign up up for their trial service because I couldn't see what they had. If they can't help me want to become a customer I don't want to be one.

The only thing I would want a trial for is to see The Handmaid's Tale. Has anyone seen it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I will probably sign up. How can you beat that price? I would prefer old TV and films, but I don't need to find more than a handful of interesting shows to justify a buck a month.
Reminds me of some of the cheap trial magazine offers out there.

You see a really great deal on a magazine that you've been wanting to check into. You give them your credit card number. You fail to mark the expiration date of the trial offer on your calendar or remember it. then the company automatically charges your credit card for a year's term or whatever. You may not be interested in continuing to receive the magazine, but it's so much of a hassle to call the telephone number to cancel, probably getting a representative who doesn't speak clear English, that you just decide to keep the subscription going, at the full subscription price. Or, the magazine or distribution company may not permit "early termination" of the subscription. Many of the cheap magazine subscription offers that you see, have in the fine print that after the promotional period--three months, a year, or whatever--they will automatically charge your credit card for a year or whatever, at the full subscription price. And some of them have the unmitigated gall to add something like, "for your convenience."

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 11-26-2018 at 12:47 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 06:30 AM   #2177
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Last Day -- exp 26 Nov

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-26-2018 at 06:33 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2018, 09:05 AM   #2178
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
The Hulu offer is still active till 10 AM PST today. If you go through ebates, you get $5 cash back, so the year of Hulu ends up costing only $7.

I did this yesterday, not thinking it would work but figuring it was worth a try to use ebates, and today I have the $5 in my ebates account.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 07:52 PM   #2179
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
deleted

Last edited by conan50; 11-27-2018 at 08:00 PM. Reason: deleted-deal over
conan50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:10 PM   #2180
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I see where the new release Mission:Impossible, Fallout (w/Tom Cruise) is only $3.99 right now, at Google Play.

I don't watch videos, so be your own judge as to what kind of deal this is.

It does seem to be a purchase, not a rental.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 12-05-2018 at 11:13 PM.
Advert
Old 12-06-2018, 01:51 AM   #2181
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
I see where the new release Mission:Impossible, Fallout (w/Tom Cruise) is only $3.99 right now, at Google Play.

I don't watch videos, so be your own judge as to what kind of deal this is.

It does seem to be a purchase, not a rental.
FWIW $3.99-$4.99 is standard price for an HD rental of this title.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:55 AM   #2182
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Spotted Peccary is having its December sale right now. They're offering 25% off your entire order. Discount automatically taken at checkout.

Spotted Peccary is an independent record label specializing in Electronic. Ambient, and Space music. My personal favorite Spotted Peccary artists are Darshan Ambient, Craig Padilla, and David Helpling and Jon Jenkins.

https://spottedpeccary.com/shop/?fbc...3LnXvBIefgpqkU
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 06:12 PM   #2183
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
FWIW $3.99-$4.99 is standard price for an HD rental of this title.
I rarely buy and watch videos. So, I rarely post them. Compared to the $11.99, $13.99, et al. videos around the one above, though, I thought that it must be a super markdown. Sorry.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:01 PM   #2184
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Free at Steam
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...y_of_Heroes_2/
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:38 PM   #2185
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post
Giveaway lasts until December 10th at 10am Pacific Time.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:52 PM   #2186
Demingy
Groupie
Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
I rarely buy and watch videos. So, I rarely post them. Compared to the $11.99, $13.99, et al. videos around the one above, though, I thought that it must be a super markdown. Sorry.
I'm pretty sure the point was that it was a great deal, being able to purchase the movie for the same price as rental. Unless I read that wrong.
Demingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 04:09 PM   #2187
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
For those interested in European TV shows with English subtitles, MHz choice is offering a free 30-day trial and second month for $3.99 using code holiday18 (reg $7.99/month or $89.99/yr).

https://watch.mhzchoice.com/browse
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 11:17 AM   #2188
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Curiousity Stream sale:
https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/righ...or-just-11-99/

$19.99 a year, on sale for $11.99 right now. Remember when Discovery Channel and History Channel had great documentaries? That's what Curiousity Stream is now. I've been on a free trial that they offered on Black Friday and enjoying it very much. Definitely worth $11.99 a year if you enjoy documentaries.
conan50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 12:20 PM   #2189
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan50 View Post
Curiousity Stream sale:

$19.99 a year, on sale for $11.99 right now. Remember when Discovery Channel and History Channel had great documentaries? That's what Curiousity Stream is now. I've been on a free trial that they offered on Black Friday and enjoying it very much. Definitely worth $11.99 a year if you enjoy documentaries.
Amazon wants $2.99/mo for it - any way to get the $11.99 deal there?
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 01:31 PM   #2190
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan50 View Post
Curiousity Stream sale:

Thanks - at a buck a month, I'll probably give it a shot.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disney movies anywhere, dma, movies anywhere, moviesanywhere