Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 04-07-2011, 01:08 AM   #1
GozaSC
GozaSC began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Best format for EPUB conversion?

Alright, I see that PDF is the worst format to begin with, and I understand why. However, I haven't seen anyone say what the BEST source is to begin with when converting into an EPUB.

Thoughts?
GozaSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:26 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by GozaSC View Post
Alright, I see that PDF is the worst format to begin with, and I understand why. However, I haven't seen anyone say what the BEST
Any html based format. Read the FAQ here.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
epub pdf help noob