Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 02-12-2018, 11:56 AM   #1
Chibul
Chibul began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung galaxy 10 2
Help using Kindle App with CC

Hello,

I'd like to be able to use my Kindle app to read with; however, the only option CC is giving me is Moon+Reader, which is also installed on my tablet.

How can I force CC to open books with the Kindle app?
Chibul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:06 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibul View Post
Hello,

I'd like to be able to use my Kindle app to read with; however, the only option CC is giving me is Moon+Reader, which is also installed on my tablet.

How can I force CC to open books with the Kindle app?
On non-Amazon devices the Kindle for Android app is strange. Our FAQ [Android] Using Kindle for Android with Calibre Companion goes into the details.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert