Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-16-2017, 01:10 PM   #1
TonyCooper
Enthusiast
TonyCooper began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle v4
The psychological drama graphic novel "The Murder Club" is out now!

Quote:
Lisa, a student preparing for her A-levels is recruited by fellow student Tom, who wants to see if they can use their combined intelligence to frame someone for murder.
But is she working with him, or being manipulated into a situation that even she can't figure her way out of?
My dark, psychological graphic novel is $5.99/£3.99 and available now on Amazon US, Amazon UK, ComiXology and ComixCentral.

Part 2 is underway to be published next year and I would love your feedback on Part 1!
TonyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crime, horror, murderers, psychological thriller