Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-03-2020, 07:22 PM   #61
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
"Informative/Insightful/Funny, slur, I/I/F, slur, slur, slur, I/I/F, slur slur slur slur (etc.) spam sausages and spam..." Seriously.
Spam sausage? Eeew. Spam is bad enough as far as meat goes. And then forcing it through some washed animal intestines to create spam sausage links? Disgusting.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 08:22 PM   #62
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
...Which read after Jhowell's, which directly followed mine, gives a significant margin in letting suppose that I am the one, nice! (No problem really.)

Well, this could be an occasion to remind the users of the feature of silencing specific others. I used it, I believe, only once on mobileread, for a very occasional user who seemed to have calibrated replies to be annoying (or had a really unusually crippling difficulty with the language). It is probably better than risking having a degeneration towards bar-like comments in the forum. I have seen, in some local (national) cultures - in forums that use non-international languages - uncountable threads that go
"Informative/Insightful/Funny, slur, I/I/F, slur, slur, slur, I/I/F, slur slur slur slur (etc.) spam sausages and spam..." Seriously.

No, you're not the one! Trust me on this.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 02:14 AM   #63
Markismus
Guru
Markismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicing

Device: Cracked HiSenseA5ProCC, Cracked OnyxNotePro, Note5, Kobo Glo, Aura
And it’s down to 170€ on iBood:
https://www.ibood.com/nl/nl/product-...56a0d0ed4f9737
Sorry it’s the pocketbook.

Last edited by Markismus; 09-10-2020 at 02:20 AM.
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote